LG VIDEO - WEEK #3 - 05:37 MINUTES
- Share your notes from the teaching, what impacted you? Was there a moment you sensed the Holy Spirit?
12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
1 Peter 5:8-9
8 Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. 9 Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings.
7 Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
- Have you ever encountered demonic forces? What was your response and what was the response of the demonic?
- Why is understanding the victory and the authority of Christ so crucial for disciples of Jesus?
Break in groups to pray for one another. Be sure to follow up on the action steps from last week.
Before Next Week:
- Pick someone to share next week from their Life Journal to kick off the group discussion.
- Ask someone volunteer their 4 minutes testimony next week
- Pray for one another in groups
Day 1: John 13
Day 2: John 14
Day 3: John 15
Day 4: John 16
Day 5: John 17
Day 6: John 18
Day 7: John 19