LG VIDEO - WEEK #8 - 3:14 MINUTES
LIFE GROUP WEEK 8 – WHAT ON EARTH AM I HEAR FOR?
LG VIDEO – WEEK 8 – 5:18 MINUTES
FULL SERMON 37:54 MINUTES
- If you could only eat one food for the rest fo your life, what would it be what would it be and why?
- Share your notes from the teaching, what impacted you? Was there a moment you sensed the Holy Spirit?
Luke 22:17-20 (NIV)
17 After taking the cup, he gave thanks and said, “Take this and divide it among you.18 For I tell you I will not drink again from the fruit of the vine until the kingdom of God comes.” 19 And he took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, “This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me.” 20 In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.
- Share a memory, from over the last 8 weeks, remembering how Jesus has been faithful to you.
- Discuss next semester. Plan for day, time, location, etc.
Before Next Semester:
– Pick someone to share next week from their Life Journal to kick off the group discussion.
– Pray for one another in groups
Day 1: 1 Corinthians 13
Day 2: 1 Corinthians 14
Day 3: 1 Corinthians 15
Day 4: 1 Corinthians 16
Day 5: 1 Corinthians 17
Day 6: 1 Corinthians 18
Day 7: 1 Corinthians 19
This Post Has 0 Comments